Pin-On Hydraulic Plate Compactor GE870
- In Stock
- Machine Weight Class: between 4,000 and 14,500 lbs
- Stick width: Your machine's stick width should be less than or equal to 7.5 inches.
- Quick-coupler compatibility:
- Your machine does not have a quick coupler; OR
- Your machine has a pin-grabber style quick coupler compatible with either a 10-inch or 12-inch pin center-to-center attachment.
- If A and B criteria are not met, you will require a flat top hydraulic plate compactor GE870F
- A pin kit must be purchased separately to match your specific machine pin diameter.
The GE870 is designed to compact granular and moderately cohesive soils. It utilizes a unique operating system that combines maximum eccentric weight with precise proportions of amplitude and vibration frequency, resulting in exceptional centrifugal force. This enables it to compact soil to a Mod Proctor Density of 95% or better, making it highly effective for various applications such as compacting soil in trenches, foundations, and slopes.
The GE870 can be used as a vibratory pile driver or post driver in suitable granular soil. It provides a faster and more cost-effective technique for driving materials such as wood, steel, vinyl, and aluminum sheeting, H and I beams, piling, posts, and seawalls. The GE870 transmits vibrations along the length of the item being driven, breaking the skin friction that slows down the driving process. The vibration, combined with the impulse force of the GE870 and the down pressure from the carrier, makes it an efficient driver of beams, posts, seawalls, and piling.
The GE870 requires minimal maintenance, maximizing uptime and productivity. Its baseplate and eccentric housing are integrally mounted, eliminating the need for frequent bolt tightening. Heavy rubber isolators are used to prevent vibrations from reaching the carrier boom.
- Designed for machines between 4,000 and 18,000 lbs.
- Maximum eccentric weight with precise proportions of amplitude and vibration frequency.
- Capable of compacting granular and moderately cohesive soils to a Mod Proctor Density of 95% or better.
- Doubles as a vibratory pile driver in suitable granular soil.
- Requires a separate pin kit for proper fitment.
- Minimal maintenance with integrally mounted baseplate and eccentric housing.
- Heavy rubber isolators to prevent vibrations from reaching the carrier boom.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Replacement parts are available
|19'' x 24''
|Carrier Weight Class
|4,000lbs to 14,500lbs
Delivery was timely. Vibrator is well built and looks like it will give us many years of service.