Hydraulic Weld-On Thumb 8"x30"
- In Stock
Introducing the HT830 Hydraulic Weld-On Thumb, built-tough for contractors, homeowners, and landscapers who demand reliability and durability. Our 8"x24" thumb is designed for machines between 6,000lbs and 9,900lbs and weighs just 117lbs. Constructed from 1/2" thick AR400 steel tines in a ladder frame layout with gussets, it's designed for increased strength and long-lasting durability. Trust in the HT830's double-sealed welded hydraulic cylinder, ensuring increased reliability for years to come. Both the cylinder pins and the thumb's main pin are greaseable, ensuring smooth operation and reduced wear.
Experience the superior geometry of the HT830 Hydraulic Weld-On Thumb. With a maximum extension angle of 140 degrees, it outperforms the competition, offering greater versatility and ease of use. When fully retracted, the tip of the tines only extend 11" away from the edge of the excavator stick, ensuring minimal stowed dimensions and preventing interference when digging. The thumb's geometry is designed to mechanically stop the tine assembly from causing cylinder lock-out when retracted, protecting your equipment and guaranteeing a smooth operation.
Maximize Your Investment
Invest in the HT830 to maximize the capabilities of your excavator and get the job done faster and more efficiently. With 35 years of experience and a strong commitment to our company values, Gentec has become a trusted choice for more than 50,000 satisfied clients. As a family-owned business, we take pride in our products and prioritize your satisfaction. Choose the HT830 Hydraulic Weld-On Thumb for a lasting investment that will make a difference in your projects for years to come.
- 8" wide, 30" long
- Ideal for machines between 4,000lbs and 9,900lbs
- 1/2" thick AR400 steel tines assembled in a ladder frame layout and with gussets
- Double-sealed welded cylinder for increased reliability
- Thumb geometry designed to mechanically prevent cylinder lock-out when retracted
- Maximum extension angle of 140 degrees
- Minimal stowed dimensions with tines extending only 11" from excavator stick
- Greaseable cylinder pins and main pin
- 33" backplate
- Hydraulic cylinder included
- 1 year warranty
- Replacement parts readily available
|Main Pin Diameter
|Max. Extension Angle
|Min. Operating Weight
|Max. Operating Weight
|Excavator Weight Class
|4,000lbs to 9,900lbs
Quality piece. Very easy to install