Hydraulic Weld-On Thumb 14"x45"
- Only 1 Left
Introducing the HT1445 Hydraulic Weld-On Thumb by Gentec – built tough for contractors. This 14" wide and 45" long thumb is designed for machines between 13,000lbs and 19,000lbs an weighs 300lbs. Constructed with 3/4" thick AR400 Steel Tines in a ladder frame layout and reinforced with gussets, our HT1445 thumb is designed for increased strength and long-lasting durability. The double-sealed welded cylinder enhances reliability, ensuring your work remains uninterrupted. Both cylinder pins and the thumb main pin are greaseable, making maintenance a breeze.
Experience superior geometry with the HT1445. The thumb boasts a maximum extension angle of 140 degrees, outperforming the competition. Designed to minimize stowed dimensions, when fully retracted, the tines only extend 14" away from the edge of the excavator stick – meaning it won't get in your way when digging. The backplate measures 44”, and the hydraulic cylinder is included.
Maximize your investment
Invest in the HT1445 to maximize the capabilities of your excavator and get the job done faster and more efficiently. With 35 years of experience and a strong commitment to our company values, Gentec has become a trusted choice for more than 50,000 satisfied clients. As a family-owned business, we take pride in our products and prioritize your satisfaction. Choose the HT1445 Hydraulic Weld-On Thumb for a lasting investment that will make a difference in your projects for years to come.
- 14” wide, 45” long hydraulic thumb
- Ideal for machines between 13,000lbs and 19,000lbs
- 3/4” thick AR400 Steel Tines assembled in a ladder frame layout and with gussets
- Double-sealed welded cylinder for increased reliability
- 140-degree maximum extension angle
- Minimized stowed dimensions for optimal digging performance
- Thumb geometry designed to mechanically prevent cylinder lock-out when retracted
- Greaseable pins for easy maintenance
- 44” backplate
- Hydraulic cylinder included
- 1-year warranty
- Replacement parts available
|Tine Material||Hardox 400|
|Main Pin Diameter||2"|
|Max. Extension Angle||140 Degrees|
|Min. Operating Weight||13,000lbs|
|Max. Operating Weight||19,000lbs|
|Excavator Weight Class||10,000lbs to 22,000lbs|