Coupler-Mount Hydraulic Plate Compactor GE970C
- Out of Stock
The GenPac operating system combines maximum eccentric weight with the exact proportions of amplitude and vibration frequency necessary to generate the most effective centrifugal force.
To Fit: Carriers WITH quick-couplers
Requires: Dead pin set
Note: This item is built-to-order, please allow 5-10 business days for fabrication.
- Compacts granular and moderately cohesive soils.
- Compacts soil in trenches, foundations, and on slopes.
- In suitably granular soil, GenPac Compactors can readily double as pile driver. or post driver
- GenPac offers a faster, less-expensive technique for driving wood, steel, vynil and aluminum sheeting, H and I beams, piling, posts and sea walls. The GenPac sends vibration along the length of the item being driven, breaking the skin friction that slows driving.
- This vibration, coupled with the impulse force of the GenPac and the carrier’s down pressure, makes the unit a truly remarkable driver of beams, sea walls and piling.
- Designed to fit all carriers from 15,000 to 37,000 pounds.
- Capable of producing a Mod Proctor Density of 95% or better.
- Baseplate and eccentric housing are integrally mounted; no bolts to tighten.
- Heavy rubber isolators prevent vibrations from reaching the carrier boom.
- Fast, easy installation - complete mounting kits allow simple matching of hydraulic attachment to the carrier. Install the GenPac in place of the bucket - ready in minutes.
|Impulse Force||14,500 lbs|
|Hydraulic Flow||22 gpm|
|Bottom Plate||24" x 36"|
|Carrier Weight Class||15,000lbs to 33,500lbs|